Tuesday, September 21, 2010

B. I love Spinach + No Thank You

Weeeee need to go eat burgers again. I miss french fries and perfectly cooked beef. Although I love chicken spinach pasta with all my heart, I think I'm going to take Brandon to lunch sometime soon. I especially miss burgers when I look at:



SPINACH AND ONION RINGS, I think I need to eat here. I've never seen spinach offered as a topping! I'd like that way WAY more then lettuce. I think. Spinach & Burgers = Part of Manda's favorite foods...but perhaps spinach + burger is...not tasty. Maybe I'll test-drive it this weekend.

But anyway, that looks way way tastier then this does, doesn't it?

also from Serious Eats


That, dear readers, is a McDonalds Quarter Pounder with poptarts as a bun. For some reason, it reminds me of KFC's Double Down. But true. You're very right. I think the Krispy Kreme hamburger is worse.


Actually no! I take that back! Maybe if it weren't for the shiny sheen of the layer of grease that coats this bad boy, it'd look pretty tasty. I assume that sweet glaze and dough is supposed to compliment the savory beef...ala bacon and chocolate? Now I'm rather curious. :P If someone ever brought this to me, maybe I'd ask for a bite. Maybe. No guarantees there.

But anyway. We went to Burger King today. We didn't review the whopper. Hahaha. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment